Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Latest News from the Schnoodle Shack!

Well it has been a month since my last update and I don't know where the time has went. I currently have 3 puppies left and they are doing AMAZING! They love playing with one another and the children and are loving the great weather we have been having and the chance to get outside and run around in the yard with the kids. I love having puppies in my home, but they are truly getting to the age now where they are wanting to build their bonds with their new families. Call us and plan a visit soon! We always love to have people come and see our puppies and play with them. Who knows your visit may just lead to an adoption and you could be bringing a new family member into your home today. I look forward to hearing from you all soon and I will be updating my blog again soon. Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment