Wednesday, July 25, 2012

ADORABLE SCHNOODLE PUPPIES!!

It has been a little while since I have had a chance to post, but wanted to update those who read my blog with what is happening at the Schnoodle Shack. Currently I have been helping my sister place her three adorable puppies and have been enjoying spending time with the puppies while they have been visiting with us over the past couple weeks. At this time out of the three puppies the two boys have already been placed in FABULOUS homes and we are now looking for a family that is wanting to adopt a very sweet and cuddly little girl. She is a beautiful EBONY color and has a very soft and fluffy wavy coat which is very common of our Schnoodles. For any of you who have done research on Schnoodles you will understand my reference to her being like a "Teddy Bear". She is beautiful and I encourage you to contact us to learn more about Schnoodles and especially about this sweet 9 week old puppy that we currently have for adoption.

No comments:

Post a Comment