Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Puppies are Here!

Our puppies have arrived and are looking for their forever homes. My mom's girl, Jazzy, gave birth to 2 girls and 3 boys and they are just turning 9 weeks old and 3 of them have found their forever homes and she is now down to 2. One is a sweet little girl who will cuddle up with you in a heartbeat and the other is a sweet little boy who is playful as can be. My mom has been raising puppies as long as I can remember and in fact it is because of her that I began breeding Schnoodles myself. I just loved the Schnoodle breed so much that I just knew I had to have some of these sweet dogs myself and from there it just turned into a passion that I share with my mom. Between the 2 of us we have over 30 years of breeding and raising these adorable little dogs. Currently I have a little of 4 puppies that include 2 boys and 2 girls and they will be ready to go to their new homes after the 26th of April. Because we spend so much time with our puppies they are very well socialized prior to going to their new homes. We have only a handful of litters a year between the two of us so we encourage all of those that are interested in adopting one of our precious puppies that you visit our website at www.theschnoodleshack.com and check out our nursery page to see the puppies that are available for adoption. Currently we have only 6 puppies available and as history has proven to us they will go fast. We only get a few weeks with our sweet puppies, yet for us, they stay in our hearts and part of our family for life. If you want to meet our sweet puppies I hope that you visit us soon. Every person who cuddles one of our puppies has never been able to resist taking one of them home and making them a forever member of their family....perhaps this could be YOU in the near future. Take care all and I hope you visit us soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment