Sunday, April 15, 2012

Well I don't know about all of you but this rain is sort of making this Sunday a bit gloomy. It is good that I have dogs and puppies that always brighten my day up even when the weather does not want to cooperate. The puppies are doing very well after their visit to the vet the other day. They love to tussle with each other and our youngest son. It is great to get to spend these weeks with them before they go to their new homes. I have only started to advertise them and have had quite a bit of interest in them and have even had one of the girls spoken for at this time. I am curious how long it will take to fine forever homes for the other adorable puppies I have. If history is any indication I think they will find their forever homes very quickly once I truly start advertising them.

My mom also has 2 puppies left to place and they actually are ready right now to go to their new forever homes. One is an adorable  little girl who is just a little snuggle bug and then their is a cute playful little boy that is also ready to meet his new family members. I am hoping that both of them get that chance to go to their new homes very soon. All of our babies are well socialized and if you want a puppy that will give you their unconditional love then give us a call because I am sure we have EXACTLY what you are looking for.! I can't wait to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment